He is a wonderful partner, great man and awesome father.
Our 13th anniversary was just a bit ago.
He has been a huge support through all of my health issues. He is my sounding board, translates my paperwork for me and took over so many of the day to day tasks of the household with a smile on his face. He even filled out my paperwork, got the time off from work, and pushed me out the door to my Beit Natan winter retreat, despite the fact that Avraham Chaim was sick and with me gone my husband would be the only one on duty to deal with his oxygen, medications, and feeding pump for three days.
I am blessed.
God has blessed the two of you with each other!
ReplyDeleteYour husband sounds like a good man.
ReplyDeleteI did not know you have thyroid cancer. A good friend of mine did a few years ago. She is happy and healthy and thriving now.
You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Sue, thanks! I know I am blessed to have him.
ReplyDeleteAdria, it has been a long year already and looks like a long path in front of me, but I am fighting this one. Thyroid cancer when caught early generally can be cured and left behind. Even if I (God willing) eventually get rid of the cancer, I am not likely to be healthy and thriving again until there are cures for the chronic conditions that the surgery and radiation have caused.
What a blessing to have such a husband. I am happy for you Liba, to have a comfort and a partner in all you bear. I am sure he would count you as a blessing and support in all he bears.
ReplyDeleteA perfect match, made in heaven. :)