Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We Inturrupt Your Day To Announce

that another big surgery and more RAI seem to be the reality of my near future.

My day three thyroglobulin is over the cutoff my oncologist gave me for treatment, and that was for day five numbers, which statistically should be even higher.

It is all God's plans, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy, especially right away. I am glad the children weren't home when I got the news.

I hope that it is really nothing and the oncologist changes her mind when she sees the numbers. I pray that the first shot being done subq instead of IM (it wasn't my favorite nurse that day) shot my numbers up faster and they will drop by Thursday.

Miracles can still happen.

The mass that they want to remove is between my trachea and carotid artery so it would be a very risky surgery.

Prayers, both that the numbers look better Wednesday and that I can continue smiling and laughing through all of this would be appreciated. I am so numb, scared and sad right now.

2 comments:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map