B"H I needed that!!
I had 11 hours of only minimally interrupted sleep. Pure bliss. I was up a couple times for my son's feeding pump alarms and to say goodbye to the children in the morning but had no problems falling back to sleep each time.
Sleeping, like eating, makes the swelling a lot worse, but it was worth it. I have some energy to tackle my Shabbos preparations and am looking forward to it.
After many joyous days of beading, all of the beads must be put away for Shabbos and swept up from the floor. The girls were so busy with the beads that they barely played with anything else or made any other messes. I look forward to buying them more beads next week. ;) I love seeing their creations and joy over each and every one. My oldest is making necklaces to put in with the food treats for her friend's mishloach manos, so she will be beading for at least a couple more days.
The littles are bathed and dressed in their Shabbos finery, the oldest of my children is in the bath now (and old enough to bathe and dress herself) and I look forward to a relaxing Shabbos. My husband bought me lots of good reading material and a friend sent me Nutty Chews and I am looking forward to lots of of cuddles from my children. Good food, a clean house, singing and family time are always a great way to end the week.
Glad you slept well! Enjoy a blessed and restful weekend,friend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSounds like this Shabbos will be able to re-energize you spiritually and emotionally after a great sleep recharged you physically.
ReplyDeleteJen and Sue, thank you!
ReplyDeleteShabbos was beautiful, relaxing and refreshing. I am starting the new week off with a smile and hope.