Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The girls are home. B"H They are the best therapy.

I already feel a lot more positive.

We have laughed, cuddled and joked around and I am definitely smiling again. Tackling and tickling small children and hugging and squeezing them all was exactly what I needed.

Another hour and a half and my son should IY"H arrive and I am planning on some cuddles with him as soon as possible.

B"H life goes on. One minute at a time all is well.

4 comments:

  1. Snuggling with my girls always seems to make the world all better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am a bit nervous about putting them to bed. Bedtime was 16 minutes ago and we are running late, but I am enjoying having them around and listening to their games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't kids the best???

    When my friend was murdered, 14 years ago, I just wanted to curl up in bed all day and cry. My cute, adorable, 1 year old daughter did not understand that something horrible had happened. She just wanted to play.

    So, I had to play and be happy, for her. As often happens, by giving, I got much more in return! She pulled me out of my funk.

    Of course I was still sad, but I was also able to enjoy life, and living!

    Thank God, we are alive and living.

    Day by day. It is all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RivkA B"H for kids. I wonder if I would even agree to another neck surgery if I didn't have them.

    They keep us alive, living and smiling.

    B"H yom yom.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map