I got a copy of my pathology from the surgery at my oncologist visit last week, but I didn't actually take the mental energy to read and translate it right away and then I needed someone to read it for me as well because I wasn't sure I understood it. I was hoping I got it wrong.
It seems that, according to the pathology, they go the tumor out, but that there were cancerous cells found in the muscle next to the tumor as well.
That does not give me a warm and happy feeling.
It actually makes me a bit sick to my stomach.
I just want all of the cancer gone. Gone, finished, out and dead.
So sorry to hear this news. Am thinking of you and praying for you during this rigorous week. Are you taking Thyrogen shots, or do you use something else? They made me very tired, but that was about the only reaction. It TOTALLY beats going off thyroid hormone for weeks.
ReplyDeletebummer but I hope you didn't understand the results.
ReplyDeleteSending healing thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteany way to post a hug?
ReplyDeleteDeena you can send it with Rina, in her backpack with a note to put it in ACs backpack at school... :) No? Oh well. Too bad hugs don't transport better.
ReplyDeleteWaiting is so hard. My stomach is a mess.
Mindy, yes, they are the thyrogen shots. They don't do much but give me a sore tush and make me tired and certainly beat medication withdrawal!! I am not sure the results are quite as accurate though.
Mikimi I think I do, I just don't want to!
Thanks Michele!!