Sunday, January 9, 2011

I don't know what is wrong with my brain

I spent 5 hours in bed last night unable to sleep. Five. I was up 10 times in those five hours to use the bathroom, once to try the Bach Rescue Remedy that I bought last week but had never tried before, but mostly I was just stuck. I was exhausted but with my brain going 90 miles an hour, unable to shut down.

Everything was going through my head, not just this weeks issues and my pending test restults. I was thinking of things to bring to the US on my trip that could help others, remembering appointments, paperwork I need to do, rearranging books on my bookshelves, cleaning the playroom/attic etc. It was six hours of random thoughts that just wouldn't shut off. Between my head and some odd noises sleep just wasn't to be had.

And now I am up again, afraid to go to bed and not be able to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. maybe keep a small notebook near your bed for random thoughts and then in the morn you can transfer the info to the right places?

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map