Monday, January 10, 2011

Still no lab results

I am getting frustrated.

Usually I get results next day, but there are still no results from my labs drawn on Thursday morning.

I have to make it into Jerusalem this week to pick up wheat gluten and bagels (I got a great deal on prepaid group buy coupons) and get casted for new orthotics since my helper threw one of mine out long long ago and I have been in pain when I walk ever since. Today I was in Jerusalem for my special needs mother's support group.

As exhausted as I am, I am incredibly awake considering the fact that I haven't been sleeping. I have been averaging 3-4 hours a night even if I spend 8 hours in bed. I need to get to the health food store and get some melatonin to try. The other things I have tried just didn't do the job. Tea is wonderful, but drinking that much before bed time isn't always a good idea. I am already ready to resort to opening the sealed box of valium that has been sitting in my cabinet since my first surgery. It was given to me as a muscle relaxant, but I am pretty sure it would help more than just my tense muscles.

Really, sleep deprivation is making me a bit silly, weepy and punch happy. I am already a bit stressed waiting for results. Sleep deprivation on top of that is a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map