I hope they didn't lose my blood or mess up the tests, this kind of wait has never happened before.
Sleep didn't happen again last night. I got a bit of a nap tonight and whether I sleep tonight or not I am determined to buy melatonin to try and see if it helps tomorrow.
Today was a quiet, at home, day. I got a couple loads of wash done and said okay to three teenage boys sleeping here for Shabbos and eating Shabbos lunch with us.
DH and I made a shopping list, since we will need more matbucha and hummus (prepared salads) for Shabbos since we have guests. I need to check out the challah situation. I did make challah last weeks so I may need to bake before Shabbos. Either way I have to make a cake or cookies.
Saying yes to their request made my quiet week a little less quiet, but that isn't a bad thing. I love company.
No comments:
Post a Comment