Friday, January 7, 2011

I am so so tired,

I slept last night. Napped this morning. Fell asleep in my chair this afternoon and once my husband came home went to bed for another three hour nap. I just can't keep my eyes open.

The house has been falling apart this week. Not only am I too tired to even contemplate getting much done, neither of my paid helpers came. The high school girls who came to "help" yesterday decided it was a good week to make cookies with the kids. I needed the nap, so their help was appreciated, but my kitchen certainly suffered.

It would have been so nice if they had noticed the sink and counter full of dishes waiting to be washed.

I am trying to decide if I should go to the doctor. I am prophylactic antibiotics to prevent strep, but my throat hurts, I am feeling lousy and there is a lot of strep going around. I am pretty sure they can't culture when I am on antibiotics though.

I am glad that this week of injections and blood tests are over. It will be nice to have my mornings back. It will be even nicer to have the answers. Waiting is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map