I guess I have to call the oncologist next week.
I think I am going to ask, that if she wants to do the RAI again, to push it off as long as we can. I would love to wait until we are back from our trip and the kids are back in school. I really don't want to deal with it ever, but at least I want to feel as well as possible and go into the trip feeling as well as I can.
Maybe she will still be comfortable watching and waiting and follow my thyroglobilin. I am not sure. I won't know until I call.
For now I am here, baking challah, loving my kids and living a blessed life. What will be is what is meant to be, but I have to do my part and try my best to make informed decisions on my health and for my family.
do you have a Rebbe you can ask for emotional advice?
ReplyDelete