Friday, January 21, 2011

Final results in

Thyroglobilin not undetectable, even with my TSH suppressed. In English, tumor markers found. Not quite all clear.

I guess I have to call the oncologist next week.

I think I am going to ask, that if she wants to do the RAI again, to push it off as long as we can. I would love to wait until we are back from our trip and the kids are back in school. I really don't want to deal with it ever, but at least I want to feel as well as possible and go into the trip feeling as well as I can.

Maybe she will still be comfortable watching and waiting and follow my thyroglobilin. I am not sure. I won't know until I call.

For now I am here, baking challah, loving my kids and living a blessed life. What will be is what is meant to be, but I have to do my part and try my best to make informed decisions on my health and for my family.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map