I finally called my oncologist and left a message Sunday, but haven't heard back yet. If I don't hear today I may call and leave another message tomorrow. Otherwise I see her next month.
My next neck ultrasound was rescheduled from April to March. It seems my radiologist is going to be out of the country on the original date. I am just as happy to have it sooner. Of course the phone call from the hospital radiology department came up on caller ID the same way that the oncologist would have, which of course sent my heart into a flutter of anxiety.
As much as I need answers, I really really don't want them.
The Beit Natan retreat for women with cancer is coming up. It is the end of February and I am hoping to go. Especially since there was no English speaking support group I really look forward to the emotional support of people who understand, in some way or another, what I am going through. Both cancer and the chronic illnesses that cancer leaves in its wake are well known among the ladies there.
Sunday was my 14th wedding anniversary! Honestly, I was too tired to celebrate and was in bed asleep before 9pm, but it was a milestone. I am having a hard time believing it has been that long. It feels like we just got married. I am considering a belated celebration. I just have to figure out what to do that would be special but not use more energy than I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment