Friday I was in "wonder woman" mode, trying to do more than I can. First I made chocolate mint brownies, which went quite well. After a bit of a rest I made sushi. Making sushi requires a lot more shoulder movement than I had reckoned. By the time I was done I needed pain killers and a nap. Cutting vegis, scooping rice and smoothing it onto the nori, rolling up the rolls and slicing them are are shoulder dependent activities.
I am thinking that future sushi should be bought, which is really sad since I can make it so inexpensively and it is a fortune to purchase.
Besides that, we are doing great B"H. The kids are happy. The house is in decent shape. I had flowers for Shabbos. We had good food and the girls were great helpers and Shabbos was B"H a pleasure.
I am still having trouble sleeping. I think a lot of it is because I keep on wearing myself out and napping though. After going to sleep at 9:45pm I was awake from 2:30am-5:30am last night, tired but unable to fall back to sleep.
It is better than before though B"H. At least now there are times I am falling asleep okay and I am not going days with no sleep at all!
We are day 75 of my 30-90 days for my disability back payments, if they didn't mean business days. It would be so nice to see the deposit in my account, pay back the money to I owe the credit card and for surgery and book plane tickets. I really hope that the money comes through in the next two weeks. Waiting is hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment