I am a bit worried about my veins though. I have never been an easy stick, but this was one of the better nurses who has never had trouble like this on my before. After the second stick she didn't want to try again.
I hope to manage a long time without needing IV calcium again.
When I went to the doctor for the paperwork to give to the nurse for the IV, I also managed to get the doctor to sign off on my paperwork certifying me healthy enough to drive. I found that a bit ironic, but thank God, I don't have the conditions listed on the paper that would keep me from going behind the wheel!
I have some baking and cleaning to do now. I want to be up preparing for Shabbos when the kids walk in. Walking into a house that smells like cooking on a Friday is a huge moral booster for us all.
Hey sweety, miss ya and love ya. Take care of yourself and we really need to catch up soon. <3
ReplyDelete