The two oldest start at 9:30am. I go with my third daughter at 3pm. It is going to be quite the day.
My oldest daughter's books need to be wrapped still, but she doesn't need them for the morning. She seems to be in no hurry. The younger two wanted them done and ready early. It is funny how different the personalities are!
My oldest just took last years school books out of her bag tonight. I was a bit shocked to see her doing it, since I assumed she had cleaned out her bag the last day of school when the other two cleaned out theirs. Two months later her bag was still waiting! I know she loved her teacher and had a great school year last year. It seems she is still trying to hold onto that. I understand. I am praying hard that the year to come is as successful for her and she is just as happy. Her teacher last year was phenomenal and understood her so well.
Last school year was an excellent one all around. It was one of those years that everyone grew physically and emotionally. I hope that this is another such year for all.
and adolescence has entered your home-may it be smooth sailing for school experiences!
ReplyDelete