I brought the girls to the paper goods and book store and we got them all wrapping paper (it is like gift wrap, but plastic coated for wrapping school books) that they like along with the last odds and ends they needed. We got more notebooks, calendars for all, pencils, pens, a hot glue gun, lots of tape and a stapler among other things. I think we are set for a while.
It is such a relief. We now have books, clothing and supplies done! I also fixed up a backpack for AC. I was given a free one, a medical conference extra, at one of my daughter's PT appointments years ago. I didn't want to use it as it was so we made it into a cute(r) backpack for preschool.
It wasn't easy to find boy friendly patches. Most of the ones I loved were butterflies, dolls or flowers. :) I finally found the bears and AC loves them too. They are fuzzy and cute. We ordered them Friday morning, they arrived today and I had them ironed on before bed time!
We have to cover books still but I am no longer worried about school starting. We are pretty close to ready! We have B"H done all of our excursions and the rest can be done from within the house.
nothing like feeling in top of things. now if only more health issues could be resolved for all.
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with the backpack!!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you find the iron-ons???
I did my supplies shop at that great store I showed you.
On the way home, we popped into the cool bazaar that I found my the central bus station and got a year's supply (I hope) of kippah clips for my son, and a gzillion earing for my daughter, who got her ears pierced before her bat mitzvah.
now that they have to wear a "uniform" shirt to school, accessories are even more important....