I am not complaining, I am sure there was some sort of mixup or emergency.
I am just so glad that I can pull out a pan of cooked chicken, kuggel, cholent and cake out of the freezer. We have enough time for DH to put up some soup and peal some vegetables and all will be well.
I am not sure what we would have done without the food in the freezer, but HKBH takes care of us, so He would have worked things out a different way. Maybe the deliver just would have arrived.
All in all things are fine, though a bit hectic. The husband is home to help. The kids cleaned up most of their stuff (back to school is not the neatest time of year!) and it will all work out.
Thank G-d for whoever invented separate freezers and that you had money to buy one whenever you did and that there was food in it!
ReplyDelete