Monday, August 9, 2010

Life is spinning

It is funny. I alternate between feeling like life is normal or maybe even okay and feeling like the world is spinning.

No, it wasn't my diagnosis, but it is. The lady I call Mommy is facing cancer again and chemo.

My house seems to be involved in the spin as well. It looks like a tornado hit. I guess 9-10 kids here all day, two days in a row, when I don't have the mental or physical ability to stay on top of them and even ask them to clean up would do that.

My mother in law's name, for davening (praying), is Sharone Devorah bas Gittel Dina.

I spent some time in the pool today, with the kids. It was great but totally exhausting. Tomorrow I am supposed to be going with my mother, my husband and my kids to the zoo. I am not sure how well that plan will work out. They may just have to go without me.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the pool has been great therapy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was more that your cyber friends could do to help.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map