Friday, August 6, 2010

Today was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

A family member I love dearly was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma and from what I heard about the PET scan it sounds like it is stage IV. B"H it is a cancer that is fightable, and remission is possible even if it is a stage IV, but it will be a big fight.

Most of the family doesn't know yet. I don't think that anyone reading this knows her or my family, but I am not certain so I am not posting more than this.

My heart is broken though and I wish I knew what to do to support her from afar. I will be calling, I mailed a bag with hand cream and tissues and a journal already. I am praying and saying psalms. I just wish I could be there. I wish I could erase today and go back and get her different answers.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map