Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am loving my medication increase!!

I really hope it is good for me. Until I go for blood work, which I should have done last week, I won't know and won't have to decrease it so I am procrastinating. High calcium levels can cause kidney failure, and calcium deposits in soft tissue and even the brain. It isn't something we can ignore too long, but for now I am doing just that. I feel so much better right now that I really want it to be okay.

Today I took my son for sedated dental work in the morning and the girls to their final dress fitting in the evening. This is a day that could not have happened on my lower doses of medication. I am tired but B"H functioning. I am not numb or tingly. I am okay and I am enjoying it.

Maybe Wednesday, once everyone is back in school things will slow down and I will make the time to take care of myself. For now I am enjoying the ability to take care of my kids and there is a lot of taking care needed to start a school year off well!

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map