Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shoes

We went shoe shopping today for shoes for my brother in law's wedding.

We managed to purchase four pairs of children's shoes and leave with every single one of them happy in under two hours and two stores.

Miracles do happen.

My mother went swimming with two of my girls this morning, another miracle.

I feel lousy but have been worse. Considering how much we have done, that is quite amazing as well. I appreciate the fact that I am just numb and sore and exhausted but not at transfusion levels.

Tomorrow morning I am hoping to look at a used couch which I found on line and in the evening we have my brother in law's engagement party. It will be another busy day.

1 comment:

  1. success and simcha on the shoe but bummer and still not feeling better.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map