Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shabbos was wonderful B"H

but I am really numb again.

I made challah and kokosh cake (with some of the challah dough, not all that much extra work since I had to make challah anyway) Friday but I don't think I did more than I should have been able to do. I got IV Thursday night and was feeling pretty good Friday morning. By Friday evening I was numb and this evening I am even more numb and tingly.

I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling better.

The challah and kokosh cake were wonderful. The filling on the kokish cake was a new one and it worked well. It was 1.5 cups chocolate chips, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup sugar and enough oil to make it all into a paste. I started with 3 Tbsp but had to drizzle in more.

I admit, I am a bit depressed over this. I should be feeling better. I want to feel better, but I also want to be able to live. Cooking for my family is part of living.

3 comments:

  1. U can never go too wrong with chocolate chips

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It was great, though I am thinking it is time to improve the dough a bit. Next time I want to make myself sick...

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map