Sunday, August 15, 2010

A good day.

B"H I did wake up feeling better today. It was a low key day as well.

AC started a new camp and the girls all went to a water and amusement park today. They had a blast and came home happy.

My DH had a rare day off and did tons of errands which made me feel better. He got the girls all their uniform shirts, picked up a package that has been waiting for weeks at the post office, picked up his pants from the tailor and went to the bank. It was a ton off my shoulders!

Tomorrow the girls need to go through their skirts so we know if anyone needs more navy blue school skirts.

I had a doctors appointment tonight. I wasn't able to get in locally so my appointment was across town. For me it makes little difference, just a couple more stops on the bus, but it meant that I saw my doctor upstairs from a mini mall. After my appointment I went downstairs, bought myself a couple very desperately needed skirts, the kids tubes for the pool (galgalei yam), and AC tofu and tofuti cuties as well as a container of little plastic animals to use as bathroom bribes since we are out of matchbox cars.

It was so much fun bringing home the treats. I love making my kids happy. Between the shirts, the pool floats and the plastic animals they were all pretty close to bouncing off the walls with joy. My husband was thrilled that I bought myself clothing. All in all, they made me feel like I brought home treasures. It was the perfect ending to a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clothes are a MUST.
    pool rings are necessary.
    and bribes are crucial especially when TT.
    I have no children at home yet enjoy buying for my friends' children , so I can relate.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map