I did manage to get myself outside to the pool though. It was a very hot day and the pool was amazingly refreshing. The children have an attention span and tolerance twice mine, but I was out there for quite a while myself. Being in water helps because floating there are no pressure point. Since pressure point cause the numbness to be painful it was perfect. The kids also really appreciate my presence. We had a lot of fun just being together, doing the same thing.
My mother and I had a bit of a rough day. She was not respecting my boundaries or listening to me. I got upset when she touched my answering machine again, less than a minute after I asked her not to and was playing my phone messages. Then she got upset at me for being upset. It made for a quite day with my mother only coming down (late, not when invited) for meals and otherwise reading and speaking on the phone in her room, avoiding us.
I am not sure how tomorrow will go. I want to go to AC's school, since it changed buildings a couple weeks ago. I have never seen the new building. His last day of camp is Thursday and Wednesday they are going on a train ride. They aren't even going to the school building Wednesday, just getting dropped off by the school van at the train station and picked up from the train station after the trip is over. That only leaves tomorrow, Tuesday.
As promised, here are a few pictures from yesterday. My camera battery was low, as usual, so there aren't very many. I need an unending supply of AA batteries since it seems I can only get ~10 pictures on each set. My mother in law took pictures as well, but I don't have copies yet.
This is my mother in law, my sister in law, and my children in the cheese factory. In front of them is a huge mound of salt that they coat the cheeses in to cure them before they get put on shelves to age.
I couldn't manage to get everyone in a picture and didn't have battery power to push too hard. It would have been nice though!!
We also went to the Safed Candle Factory and wandered through the artists colony. I wish we had had more time to see more and visit friends in the area, but we were all hot, tired and ready to go home by the time we left.
Have you charged rechargable batteries? They work well in our camera.
ReplyDeleteI so wish I could have met up with y'all.I live in Tzfat and still have not been to the cheese factory. You will have to let me know how much it cost and how to get there.
ReplyDeleteI agree about the rechargeable batteries. My camera sucks through regular AAs. Looks like a great time!
ReplyDelete