Wednesday, November 17, 2010

B"H today was much better

My pain was much more manageable. We have out main meal for lunch, which I didn't make, but I did manage to bake potatoes for supper. I also had a lot of fun putting my son's food tomorrow for while he is at school. Getting back to being mommy is great!

Tomorrow I have a busy day. I am a bit nervous that the pain will be back full force but hoping it won't. I have to go for blood tests in the morning and have rescheduled my hair cut (which was to have been the day of my surgery before my surgery was rescheduled) for right after that. In the evening my son has a doctor's appointment and I have my endocrinologist's appointment. My husband is working day shift, from 8-4pm so I will be on my own to deal with lunch and homework. For me, that is a very very full day.

It will be very exciting if I get through it without major pain or fatigue. Considering the fact that I needed two naps today, and I didn't go anywhere, I am a bit concerned, but I am still hopeful.

If I manage tomorrow in one piece it may be time to ask my husband to buy cucumbers and get back to pickling.

1 comment:

  1. An older woman who is fighting Hodkins Lymphoma, gave me the best advice after my second surgery - PACE don't PUSH. I took a full year to feel normal after my second surgery, but don't be discouraged by that, feel encouraged - little by little strength and stamina will keep returning.

    Naps are good and I am thankful you are doing that. When we push too much, we fight the healing process. We want to be strong, we want to do everything, just sometimes we can't. I love your heart for your children, using your strength to serve them. You are such a good Momma!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map