Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is my 300th post.

I am going to use this post to thank my husband and children for loving me, caring for me and keeping the house from falling down.

I am going to thank God for getting me through this alive and able to smile.

I am grateful to my surgeon who knows Who is guiding his hands, my community for their support, food and prayers, my painkillers for allowing me to be here with my kids during the day and sleep at night, my comfortable chair for giving me a place to sit without any pressure points and numbness, my cleaning lady for washing my floors and bathrooms, and my chessed helpers (volunteer high school girls) for doing homework with my kids, taking them to the park and washing my dishes.

I find it amazing that we are almost two weeks out from surgery and my children are happy and my house fairly presentable.

Monday I see my surgeon and hopefully get the pathology report. I am praying hard that the cancerous nodes show up so we can know without a doubt that they are out of my neck. Once I hear that it will be time to celebrate some more.

2 comments:

  1. הודו לה' כי טוב
    Hodu LaShem ki tov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of the above! You do have much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map