Tomorrow I have to go out for my blood tests in the morning and parent teacher conferences in the evening and the timing is perfect. I need the push to get out. I am sure I will feel better once the sun has hit my face and my lungs have had some fresh air. Through the open windows is good, but not the same.
The open skies and walking on the holy land are a balm for the sole.
I have another excuse to make sure I leave the house Thursday. Our appointments at the consulate, to get the girls new passports, are on Thursday.
Trip planning is keeping me occupied. Waiting for my disability money to hit my bank account (which could take another month or more it seems) is giving me plenty of time to compare plane tickets and prices on everything and figure out how to do this as frugally and sanely as possible.
I have also been cleaning out my email inbox. In doing so I found some exciting things including an email from my father in law of him singing his niggun for Achas Shealti. I would love to share it with everyone, but I can't figure out how to upload it anywhere. It is a mp3 and I can only successfully upload pictures and videos.
It is taken from Psalms chapter 27 verse 4. One [thing] I ask of the Lord, that I seek-that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to see the pleasantness of the Lord and to visit His abode every morning.
It was refreshing and calming to listen to, like a bedtime song with a really strong and beautiful message. As much as I know that that is the one thing I need, hearing it over and over again certainly helps sooth my spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment