My scar doesn't look bad at all. He cut on my old scar and it is healing up nicely. I think it looks as good now, two weeks post op, as it did six months post op last time. It isn't terribly noticeable at all, just a bit pink.
The computers were down, so he couldn't even get in to see the pathology report, so during my appointment my surgeon ran down to pathology to speak with them again. The final report still isn't in, so I wouldn't have had it in hand when I left anyway. He was hopeful that we would have it by the end of the week.
I see the endocrinologist on Wednesday evening and I hope to have the report by then.
I bought the kids a cool toy to put away for our trip. It is a brightly colored board covered in a viscous black solution with a thick plastic cover over it. You can use a tool or a finger to move the black aside and make pictures and then use the took or pat the liquid back into place and start again. It is a great mess free travel toy and it didn't cost very much either.
No comments:
Post a Comment