B"H my girls cooperate really well. If they don't cooperate I don't sing and none of them want to miss that. The boy... he takes patience. B"H. Just getting him undressed can be a 30 minute production. It is by far easier just to do everything for him than let him help, but today was still physically a day I had to be patient and let him try and do what he can do. It was good for both of us.
I won't claim to have done anything besides bedtime today or not to be in pain and heading for the percoset now, but B"H the house is feeling more and more normal and the kids feel like they have Mommy back. That is the most important part.
I won't claim to have done anything besides bedtime today or not to be in pain and heading for the percoset now, but B"H the house is feeling more and more normal and the kids feel like they have Mommy back. That is the most important part.
It is so good to be Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment