Sunday, November 7, 2010

Woozy wish washy ouch

My head does not appreciate percoset when I take it. My body doesn't appreciate the pain if I don't take the percoset. My doctor had no other medication options, just ignore being woozy and take the percoset!!

This evening my special needs support group friends came over. It was nice. I said I wouldn't clean up or do anything and didn't do much. My husband cleared off the table, my girls cleaned their school things up and took their books off of the couch. The little bit I did, putting out food and drinks, has me in real pain now though.

30 minutes until I can take more medication and go to sleep.

I need to realize I can only sit and watch. Just sit and watch. Only.


2 comments:

  1. would smaller doses of oxycontin 10mg help?
    My friend is traveling to Beitar on W to see her daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the percost I have is 10mg of oxycontin along with tylenol. I don't think it is the tylenol making me feel gross... so it probably won't make a difference, right? If it would I am sure my doctor would give me a prescription if she could.

    Thank you for thinking of me and trying to help!!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map