Today was the last day of the school year for my son. He is home, on vacation, until camp starts next Wednesday.
They didn't take him out of his diaper today in school, but he is diaper free now. I hope we have some progress. I wish vacation meant vacation from toilet training but I don't think quitting now is a good idea.
I tried to teach my girls how to make wings today. If it weren't for the raw chicken involved they would be much more excited about the idea. Oh well. I remain the wing maker it seems.
The chocolate mint chocolate chip cookies they helped shape though. I don't think cookie dough feels any worse in the hands and it certainly makes them dirty, but they aren't raw meat. It isn't because they like cookies more than wings.
Off to make matzah balls. I can't believe I almost forgot those!
I hate touching gooey food so I can relate a bit.
ReplyDeletedrool on the chchmt cookies!