We are at war with the ants and standing up for our rights on the pool as well. The ants invaded with a vengeance this Shabbos and the pool isn't holding air or water at all.
The ant war we are winning for the moment. Lots of sweeping and spraying around the doors where they were coming in has made a huge difference. The pool seems to be taking a bit more work.
I am contemplating purchasing a new pool now even though we are pretty far from getting our money back on the used one I bought. The kids enjoyed the pool so much and it would be sad for them to be without just because someone sold me something as "like new" when it was far far from that. I need to learn not to trust people so much.
Tomorrow evening I have end of school year meetings at my son's school. I am a bit nervous. He is B"H doing so well in my eyes. Meetings like this are often reality fests though. The two choices are that they also focus on his progress and how far he has come or they focus on how much he needs to accomplish and how far behind he is.
Knowing his current school, my fears are probably misplaced. They are based on bad past experiences in his previous school, not his current situation. They love him and are proud of his progress. Almost as proud as we are actually.
He is in a wonderful place and we are so blessed to have them on our team.
look at the pool as an investment. as for AC's school-quit worrying cus I know you'll come home beaming!
ReplyDelete:) I came home happy. I love that place because they love him.
ReplyDelete