It was hard, even though I broke my fast (with rabbinical guidance) a bit after 2pm, I still felt like I was fasting. Eating normal amounts my head was still light and my stomach felt empty. My patience was not what it normally is.
The kids were loud and bored even though I had provided them with projects and special books, the house looks like a whirlwind hit, I am numb and tingly and overwhelmed. The laundry is piled high, AC is not getting the toileting thing, and there are ants in his room since his pump set was leaking last night and they like his formula.
Bedtime was blessed. It took me a bit longer then normal to get them to bed, because I was moving slowly, but then the quiet was so pleasant. I had friends who I could have called, and arrangements for my mother's trip to make, but I couldn't bring myself to make any noise and break the silence.
Now we have one day to get the house in order before my mother gets here. One day to undo the tornado that the children were today, take care of all of the laundry and have the house look like it is functioning. On top of not doing too much and making myself sick, I also have to keep from stressing since it drops my calcium which is already low.
Miracles and a troupe of helper elves needed.
yukko on the ants. tell AC's school to leave it until you can talk with his doc.your mom coming should help on some things. feel better my friend!
ReplyDelete