Friday, July 9, 2010

We did it

I am not sure how, but my calcium was normal today!! 8.6-10.2 is normal and it was 8.6. I am feeling better, the numbness and tingling is minimal. I can't say I am full of pep (yet) but my ankle is less painful, the swelling is gone and the bruising is fading, and I am just over all much more comfortable.

The kids had a ton of fun splashing in the pool but haven't managed to empty it so we can try to fix it and refill it or return it. The pool is a great thing though. It keeps the children busy, happy, within view and tires them out.

We will IY"H get a pool working and entertain them well this summer. I am determined!

Today the ice cream truck came through our neighborhood. The first couple weeks that the truck came the sound bothered me because it made the kids whine for money and ice cream. It seems that I said "no" for long enough that they don't even appear to hear it any more. Mission accomplished. I let them go and buy from the truck today, on condition that they would let it be because I was treating, not them whining, in the future as well.

A no whining agreement is always a good one!

2 comments:

  1. at least kids are usually satisfied with :simple: ice cream and not to only have B&J like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I like B&Js best, soft serve next, but on a hot day like today even a simple popsicle can make me smile.

    They are only 1nis each. My pocketbook is happy that they don't have more expensive taste.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map