Friday, July 2, 2010

Infused

I got my calcium and used it all already. I should know that the IV doesn't mean a "do all you you think you can" is possible. I feel so good afterward that it is hard to remember.

We had company coming (they are here now, but upstairs resting) and I felt the need to do a bit more grocery shopping and a lot more cooking. Tomato salad, eggplant salad, coleslaw, chopped liver, and chocolate chip cookie bars were made during my lapse of judgment. That is on top of the challah, chicken soup, matza balls, chicken, fish, green salad, egg salad, and cake that we already had made.

We shall eat well, as I tingle and have muscle cramps even though I got IV calcium this morning.

1 comment:

  1. you must learn your limitations and conserve your energy!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map