My hands are so asleep that typing is really hard now, holding the phone a mild torture and anything touching my face causes spasms.
I didn't go for blood tests because I was in a stubborn mode and wanted all to be well. Far from brilliant. It didn't work.
My kids spent the day waiting for my mother in law to show up (she said after breakfast she had one stop to make and then would come to us) and she didn't arrive until 6:30pm.
The couch I wanted to buy was bought by someone else.
But my mother was happy. She spent the day on the picture frame project. It looks like tomorrow will be spent on it as well since two coats of varnish has them a bright red not a dark mahogany. She likes doing and she was busy.
My kids working on finishing the pickles before my mother in law got here. I managed to save a bite from the end of a pickle that was in one of my girls mouths. Family germs don't count and we cut off the bitten part, so it was okay. My mother in law had never tried my pickles before and I had told her I would try to have them waiting.
All in all, it was a day. I may have been miserable but I didn't make any one else miserable and that is a huge accomplishment.
you poor thing.feel better soon!
ReplyDelete