My kids continue to love the pool. The girls spent almost the whole morning in the pool while AC was at school. They got out for lunch and were back in shortly there after.
The house stays neater without anyone inside taking out games and playing with toys!
My oldest accompanied my mother to buy stain, sandpaper and brushes for my mother's picture frame restaining project. I am trying to decide if I should take before and after pictures. I find the whole thing amusing. It is a good project for my mother, it will keep her busy for a bit. She is happy because I am letting her help. I am happy because she is busy and happy. We all win.
I am incredibly numb, tingly and twitchy though. My lack of morning nap plus the emotional energy involved in keeping my mother happy is taking a toll. Tomorrow we are traveling and out all day so there is no chance of doing blood tests or getting my calcium IV. I also won't have my recliner to sit in, and other chairs have pressure points that make the numbness worse, so I am a bit worried.
I went through paperwork from doctor's visits, tests and labs since our last metabolic clinic and it was a great year. I don't have a lot of new information for them and I expect the visit to be quick and easy. The only worries I have are the fact that we didn't do my oldest's MRI (insurance issues) or my son's lab testing because we couldn't find a lab to do the test they wanted. Hopefully we will get those two issues straightened out tomorrow so we can do the tests in the near future.
After the doctor's appointment we are IY"H heading to Tel Aviv to go fabric shopping. I hope that it goes easy and is pleasant. I need just the right purple fabrics for the girls and something nice, dark and respectable for me.
all I can "help" with is that if/when y'all make it up North to Tzfat,I have a recliner for you to sit in, and plenty of toys and books to entertain one and all/ And the bus back to Y'lem is practically out my front door!
ReplyDelete