I said that I would bribe them, but they didn't bite. I even offered money, and they have been asking how they could make money.
9:30am I said they had until 10:30am to have the living room cleaned up or I would change from rewards for doing the work to punishments for not. They still kept their noses in their books so I made my grand announcement.
There will be no lunch and no other food until this place is cleaned up. It worked wonders, especially since lunch was in the oven and smelled really good. I feel much better and so do they now that the house is presentable again.
Lab test results didn't come back until very late tonight so I wasn't able to get my IV calcium today. I saw the doctor, but the nurse was already gone for the night so I have paperwork for IV tomorrow. Tonight would have been nice though, since my husband was home with my kids, and I wanted to feel better now.
bribery/threats - whatever works.
ReplyDeletebummer on having to wait for the IV.