Thursday, July 22, 2010

My children will soon be fish

They love the pool. It isn't huge, but it is a huge hit. I think I may take it over next time they are out of the house. I would love to float and relax in there all by myself. Paradise in water.

AC has even been in there happily. Last year he freaked out at the idea of going into our friend's pool. This year we have to watch him like a hawk. He has a habit of falling face down into the pool and we have to pull him up sputtering each time. He coughs, wipes off his face and then laughs and does it again a couple minutes later. If he wasn't having so much fun I might ban him from being in there at all.

The two big girls both know how to float, but there isn't room for real swimming or swimming lessons. ER came home from her last day of camp with all sorts of goodies, including an inflatable pool ring, which was wonderful timing since today was our first day using the pool.

I need lots of tefilos for sanity during my mother's trip. She means well. She loves me. I love her and it is only three weeks a year. We can get through this happy and smiling. We can!!

She got here safely, her plane was half an hour early even. Her legs aren't as swollen as previous trips and we got her to nap shortly after she got here (she was flying all night). I wish I had a sibling here to share her with though.

Since I don't have a sibling here I need a money tree, a lot of patience and some thick skin. Please Hashem grant me what ever I need to get through this with everyone happy!

2 comments:

  1. mothers and daughters...B"H you have a mother and she comes to visit.I hope Shabbos will be easier emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H that is what I keep on saying.

    LOL She offered to send me money instead of visiting and I didn't let her. I had a choice.

    I love her, just more easily when she isn't so close.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map