My mother is law has been through a lot. She had her thyroid removed and RAI because of folicular thyroid cancer five years ago and a heart valve replacement two years ago. She isn't even 60 yet.
Currently she has extremely swollen glands all over her body. The fine needle biopsy was negative but her PET scan on Friday was positive. The nodes all over her body lit up on the scan. Wednesday she is scheduled for an open lymph biopsy and next Monday she is supposed to be leaving to come here, to Israel, to visit.
I love her and I worry about her in the best of times, now I am very worried. She is a wonderful mother in law and a great person. She could use all the tefilos she can get now.
Sharone Devorah bas Gittel Dina
Thank you.
I gave her name to on of the Tzfat Tehillim group.
ReplyDelete