If I had the energy and wasn't too tingly to type it all up I could tell you all about today's trip. Maybe tomorrow.
The short if it is, we got fabric, there were more stores than you could imagine, and my mother helped me find the perfect buttons.
The metabolic appointment went well. They are just as happy as I am with how well the kids are doing. They want a bunch of invasive GI testing on AC that I am not thrilled with, but they are neurologists and geneticists and pediatricians, not GI doctors, so they can ask but they can't do. That is in our favor.
We don't do invasive tests unless there is a probably (or highly possible) benefit and the GI hasn't been pushing.
Glad you found the fabric you wanted. I'm sure all of the girls will look great! Good luck with AC's testing. {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeletesometimes mothers can be enjoyable and not just tolerated in our frustrations for perfection and approval from them.
ReplyDelete