It wasn't as torturous this week as it was last week but it was still far from pleasant. I hate needles. It hurts. It helped the numbness in my shoulder this week though. He asked me to keep track of how long it helps for, as the previous times it didn't last even close to the whole week.
I bought basil and mint plants and planted them in a planter by my kitchen window. Now we have herbs and cacti, including the all important aloe, out there. When we moved here, almost five years ago, I had a hard time leaving all of my plants behind. My huge and handy aloe, my favorite jade plant and my cyclamen were all given away before we took off. It took me almost five years to figure out where to put plants here, find a place to buy good potting soil and start planting.
We are definitely at home now.
The freezer didn't get taken care of yet. It is refrozen which took care of the smell. My husband says he will do it and I will wait until he has the time. I will stick with the pleasant smelling foliage.
ya think a gas mask would help against the odor (lol)! good luck.
ReplyDelete