My calcium was way down, as my body was telling me, but B"H blood test results were in by two pm. I muddled through my errands in the morning, feeling worse and worse as the day went on. I left for my doctor's appointment as soon as my husband got home and got my IV in time to catch the bus and meet up with my friends.
Getting out was exactly what I needed. B"H I feel much better. I think getting out with friends was as much of a boost as the calcium was. Though I couldn't have gone out without the IV, going somewhere other than the doctor's office was the best possible medicine for my spirit.
B"H the day ended with me feeling much much better than when it started.
and where did you go 4 your friends time together?
ReplyDeleteif you know where we could have a cup of coffee/ B&J ice cream out of the house, I'll treat you! I'll be in Elad on W for a few days...
always on my mind.
I met up with them in Har Nof with the goal of a good bagel made by someone else and some soft serve ice cream along with a good chat. The chat I got, the rest would have required extra walking so I decided to stay put. I had cottage cheese and soda instead. :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoy a good bagel with cream cheese and lox.
ReplyDeleteMaybe one day we can meet up and enjoy something together.
Mikimi thanks!! I used to make good bagels.
ReplyDelete