Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shabbos was great B"H

We had wonderful company, three seminary girls who were great conversationalists, helped out and were wonderful with the kids.

Tomorrow I will be going for blood work, going to the post office and bank and hopefully going for IV calcium not too late in the day. I was supposed to get together with some friends in the evening but have a strong suspicion that I won't be ready to leave on time.

Truth be told, I am not up for going unless I get the IV anyway. Even sitting in my recliner my legs are numb, forget any other chair. My whole face, inside my mouth and arms are numb as well. I don't feel well.

I am so tired of my sickness running my life.

2 comments:

  1. a lot to do for you for one day. I hope it all pans out AND that you have coach to go out in the evening with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H it was a lot, but I got it all done.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map