Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wonderful

I am happy to say, that I feel okay. I am tired, exhausted even, but the numbness and tingling remain at bay. This is incredible.

I am a bit worried that my calcium has gotten too high, but not worried enough that I have gone for blood work to check and see. I have been having headaches and other signs that could be from high calcium levels, but I feel much better now than I do when I am low. If it wasn't so dangerous to be high I would never check.

I continue to doing what I can, which feels good. I made cheesecake Friday. Tomorrow I hope to make challah. If I continue to be okay I should be able to make the special foods I have been dreaming of making for Shavous.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling good. Hoping your calcium level is behaving. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Love feeling good! I've been doing yard work and happy about that. Never thought I would be so happy to be able to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh.... can you bring me a slice of cheesecake???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, I hope so too! I should have results some time this evening.

    Mindy, I love it too! I am glad you have been up to doing yard work. That is something to celebrate!

    RivkA if there is anything left IY"H I will bring it!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map