Monday, May 17, 2010

B"H great news!

I rarely have blood test results that are a relief, but today I did!

My calcium level is the very bottom of the normal range, which is incredible. Within normal is great and at this level I am usually numb, tingly and twitchy but I am not. Maybe my body is getting used to the lower calcium levels? I guess time will tell! For now I am celebrating.

I got some baking done today and made a lot of mess in the process. Challah is made as well as cheese cake and cinnamon rolls. Tomorrow I have to bring one of my children to the doctor and do quite a bit of kitchen cleanup.

Today was the last day of school before Shavous so everyone is home the next three days. I am looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. So very thankful for your blessing of low calcium levels. Enjoy your three days with kids home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheesecake and cinnamon rolls...what about your chocolate ice cream?

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map