I am not going to complain, not because I can't, but because I don't want to.
Shabbos was very nice. We had good food, good company, and everyone was happy. Friday my husband bought the kids treats (potato chips and fancy lollipops) which he gave them Shabbos afternoon. My oldest slept the latest she has in her life (I am starting to wonder if her bed isn't just a tad too comfortable now) and the kids all stayed up happily for the Lag B'Omer bonfire after Shabbos.
The weather was odd. It was raining off and on, which doesn't generally happen here this time of year. The rainy season should have been long past. We need rain, so it is a good thing, just bizarre.
There was plenty of time when the sky was clear and the temperature was pleasant so the children spent a lot of time outside playing. We had the windows open and there was a nice breeze.
I have a lot to be grateful for.
I always love your attitude! So glad you have much to be grateful for.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mindy! It is a blessing to know when you have it good. Any which way, smiling makes everything feel better.
ReplyDelete