My husband was working all morning, my kids were playing, I was too tired to be on top of them to clean up. It looks like a whirlwind hit.
They made some great projects with stencils. They built some structures, cut out lots of shapes from paper and enjoyed themselves.
Tomorrow they go back to school, my husband goes to work and the mess remains.
It is obvious that there were some happy children here today. I am certainly not upset about that. I just wish it was obvious that their parents had taught them to clean up after themselves.
Tomorrow evening is Shabbos and the house needs to be in order. I hope by then everyone is ready to pitch in and help.
chinuch begins at home and not in the nursery gan or school. no one wants to feel dumped on or taken advantage. but then again , good luck on educating the world.
ReplyDelete