My friend came over to visit this morning. She lives up north but was in town to help out a woman who just had a baby and took some time off to come visit.
It was very nice. We chatted and she got to meet my son (she had already met the girls) and help me with my leftover cheesecake. I am very glad she came.
Now we are in the process of cleaning up for Shabbos. The wonderful weather is pulling the kids outside, which is both great for keeping the house neater and an issue in terms of getting their jobs done. Like many things in life it evens out.
I understand. On one hand I want the kids to enjoy the outdoors but on the other hand I need them to do indoor chores. Hard to decide!
ReplyDeleteand I got to taste those Pickles you always write about.yummo! and the cheesecake too!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU my friend!