My calcium was low, but not quite low enough for IV this morning. I was numb, but obviously not numb enough since I spent the day accomplishing things instead of resting. I ended up without my helper (again) this week. I had a big backup of dishes and pots to wash, laundry to take care of and organizing to do.
B"H I managed to get the dishes done and some of the laundry folded. I also finally made the barbecue that we had promised the kids earlier in the week and bought charcoal and defrosted meat for. It had to happen, or the meat was going to waste, so though my energy was zapped I did it. It felt great to have such a full and productive day but I am totally numb and my muscles are cramping now.
There is no bloodwork until Sunday, so we will be riding my stupidity out. Hopefully with a smile since I know I came by it honestly. I spent the day pretending I was okay. It was a nice fantasy. I wish it was real.
may Shabbos be a refua with no major pains.
ReplyDeleteI still want bbq! ;)
ReplyDelete