Monday, May 31, 2010

Exhaustion

I haven't done much the last couple days. I have been sleeping in the mornings until the children come home. The house is less of a disaster than I would have expected, but no thanks to me.

I am tired, both physically and emotionally.

It has been almost a week since I left the house last, and that was to go to the doctor. My husband is working afternoons/evenings all week, otherwise I think I would prescribe an evening out with friends or shopping. Not only am I too exhausted to move in the mornings, it is way too hot.

I need to come up with a plan to push past the exhaustion. As much as it is physically based, productivity and activity help.

1 comment:

  1. the heat is exhausting even those who are "healthy"!

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map